13 September, 2014
Michelle and Jarrad – oh what a lovely couple! Based in Sydney, this couple simply loves to travel and thankfully, Michelle works for an airline. They decided that they wanted to have a destination wedding and having lived in Cairns before, they wanted to have it here. After checking out their options, they decided on the amazing Misty Mountains Retreat an hour south of Cairns. This place is like heaven on earth, the lush gardens, the stunning creeks, it is truly breathtaking and also a perfect place to whisk their guests away for a unique wedding.
They added a lot of personal touches to the wedding including popcorn bags and hangover kits as bombonieres, a picnic for their cocktail hour, and little additions of Vikings through the day (check out the cake!).
Congratulations Michelle + Jarrad!
- Venue: Misty Mountains Retreat
- Wedding Planning + Coordination: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Photography: Stella Studios
- Florals: Nine Blooms
- Celebrant: Our Ceremony, Leisel Pisani
- Hair + Makeup: Rachel Gregory
- Transportation: Tropic Wings
- Catering, table and chair hire: Coral Coast Catering
- Cake: Cakes Annietime
- AV Equipment: Cairns Corporate PA Hire
- Decor Hire: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Marquee: Big Screen Events