Laid back and gorgeous, Kirsty and I loved every second of working with the couple. Simone and Ricky and about 80 of their nearest and dearest came up from Victoria to celebrate their wedding with us in the Far North.
November weather can be a bit hit or miss up here but Nature put on a perfect day for them. They wed at the Cairns Botanic Gardens in Edge Hill and had their reception at NuNu’s in Palm Cove. After some canapés and cocktails the couple had their first dance under a blanket of fairy lights on the deck next to the ocean. But what tops off a perfect first dance? Fireworks!
Congratulations Simone + Ricky!
- Ceremony Venue: Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Reception Venue: NuNu’s Restaurant Palm Cove
- Wedding Coordination: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Photography: Rob Cooke – Port Douglas Weddings
- Florals: Nine Blooms
- Celebrant: Our Ceremony, Leisel Pisani
- Transportation: Kombi Celebrations
- Cake: Cakes Annietime
- Lighting: Audio Visual Solutions
- Music: Steve Rockman
- Fireworks: A Bright Nite Fireworks