From the very first meeting, I knew that I would get along with this couple like a house on fire. Meg and Pete, both Cairns locals, wanted a laid back affair by the beach in Trinity Beach. The main focus (after the I Do’s) was the party, and oh man did they party! Even their dogs got to join in.
Finger food was served all night and guests had plenty of space around the Coral Sands Resort in Trinity Beach to relax or dance, which ever they chose. Kirsty made sure that every detail was perfect and the day ran as smooth as possible. This couple had an amazing evening with their nearest and dearest and we were honoured to be a part of that!
Congratulations Meg + Pete!
- Venue: Coral Sands Resort
- Photography: Peppermint Lane Photography
- Wedding Coordination: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Celebrant: Our Ceremony, Leisel Pisani
- Florals: That Florist Shop
- Catering: Tropic Spirit Catering
- Signs: Ozi Chalk Art
- Letters + Arch: Letters 2 U
- Equipment Hire and Lighting: Events NQ
- Makeup: Alisha Rose Makeup and Beauty
- Hair: Picture Perfect Bridal and Formal Hair
- Cake: Nibble, Nibble, Nibble
- Sound System: Cairns Corporate PA Hire