When I first met Geyam, it was over coffee with her lovely daughter at ReHab on Lake Street. They told me about their family and how they wanted to incorporate the traditions of both and I can honestly say, I walked out of there beaming. The two families have a rich cultural history which I could not wait to bring together! Geyam is from Papua New Guinea and Tom is from Scotland. How can one not be excited about an Island style tartan wedding!
The family brought their design ideas to the table and we worked with them to help create a memorable wedding. We became so close to this family over the planning that by the time it came to the wedding we knew almost half of the 150 guests!
Check out their wedding below – Congratulations Geyam + Tom!
- Venue: Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- Wedding Planning + Coordination: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Photography: Cairns Beaches Photography
- Flowers: Petals in the Park
- Music + M.C.: Spectrum Sounds
- Dancing + Entertainment: Family + Friends
- Decor: Client provided
- Catering: Reef Catering
- Equipment Hire: Underwood Party Hire
- Cake: Cakes by Sara
- Transport: Palm Cove Limousines
- Client Hotel: Hilton Cairns