When Hannah + Stewy got engaged, I think it maybe took 2 weeks for Hannah and I to set up a meeting and get chatting about her wedding. Kirsty and I actually used to work with these two and since they met at work, we can say that we have been there from the very beginning.
These two are so loved up it is adorable. Hannah just beams with happiness and Stewy does everything under the sun to show her how much he loves her. They decided to have their wedding at the Pullman International in the Ballroom and my oh my, what a grand ballroom she is. The scale of the room, the gold chandeliers, everything worked perfectly with her gold and lavender colours. They had an amazing day and we could not be happier for them.
Congratulations Hannah + Stewy!
- Ceremony Venue: Our Lady Help of Christians Church
- Reception Venue: Pullman International Hotel
- Wedding Coordination: Cairns Wedding Planner
- Photography: Matthew Evans Photography
- Photobooth: Far North Photo Booths
- DJ: Spectrum Sounds
- Flowers: Stella Florist
- Cake: Family friend
- Décor: Wedding Treasures + Cairns Wedding Planner